Large shaped silver and glass flask, hallmarked London 1910. The body of the flask is topped with a cork lined stopper that is on a hinged bayonet closer. A silver removable cup covers the lower half of the body and the silver covering the top half has 'fill check' windows front and back. The flask is also curved in shape, designed so it would not spoil the line of any coat or jacket when placed in the pocket. The flat base of the flask is stamped with the cross arrows trademark of the silversmiths William Hutton & Sons Ltd.